Finger Play Activities: Finger Play, Instant Games and Patterns to Involve Children Ages 2-5 in Learning About God and His World by Mary Gross
- 1596 downloads at 21 mb/s
It's a snap to keep young children's attention! Included in this book are: over 200 reproducible finger play activities, easy-to-follow instructions, ways to expand and enrich finger play, instant games for on-the-spot fun, reproducible patterns for many uses, and much more.
Finger play engages children with its joyful repetition, its easy rhythm, its physical activity, and the fun of pretending -- all natural expressions for a young child. This book is great for preschool workers, Sunday School teachers, and parents.
You can use finger play activities to:
- focus a child's attention
- make smooth transitions between activities and story time
- give little ones a chance to do small motor activities
- communicate Bible truths
- brighten up travel time
- avoid discipline problems during waiting times
- have fun with instant games and activities
- build a child's imagination